The Lost Ways System Review By Claude Davis
How often do we hear ourselves saying we need to prepare for the worst? In modern man’s conception, the worst is losing your job, not being able to pay your mortgage, illness or the death of a loved one. We rarely take the time to think how our life would look like with no food or shelter, or the inability to go shopping for food or clothes. And why would we? We are taught from the beginning of our lives to embrace consumerism, where the amount of money you make determines your lifestyle. Claude Davis is one of the people who wanted to learn a little more about greater tragedies. After he learned how to deal with all these, he developed The Lost Ways program in order to share his knowledge with us.
Claude Davis observed that modern people lack lots of the skills necessary to survive catastrophes. Even though it sometimes seems far-fetched that you of all people will be put into such situations, you should never underestimate terrorism, wars and economic recessions. Those who do not understand history are doomed to repeat it, as Davis himself so eloquently states in his program. The product is not a step-by-step guide to survival, but it does describe steps you can take to create the types of superfood American natives used to eat, among much other useful information.
It will also teach you a lot of other useful skills. The most important for most of us will be surviving without technology, vehicles, supermarkets and malls. Eliminating the concept of “buying” things will be extremely difficult for everyone, as most of our lives were built upon acquiring products and assets. Debt will be an expired concept. Instead of relying on technology and capitalism, the program will teach you to plant seeds, grow your own food, harvest it and store it. How many of these skills do we know at the moment? Planting seeds might not sound like a very big deal, but do we know how to store food? Did you know there are special ways in which cans should be stored?
The Lost Ways starts with the presentation of the author’s family history and the unique story of his grandfather. His youth was spent in Ukraine in a period of great famine. He learned a lot of useful skills there which he eventually passed on to his grandson, who edited them and put them into this program in order for us to be able to understand them properly. All methods revolve around three simple rules. The first one is to not take anything for granted, understanding that in case of a catastrophic event, it’s every man for himself. The second rule is to learn from history, in order to not repeat the same mistakes. And the third and final rule is that everything is up to you, in the end.
The program’s mission, which the author states from the beginning, is turning you into a survivalist. He shows statistics from famines and catastrophes so that you can see exactly how few families survive and wants to ensure that if such an event happens, you and your family will be safe. But does it really work? And is the time and effort necessary to truly understand the program worth it?
The Lost Ways Program – Pros:
– The Lost Ways is very easy to follow and contains solutions to a lot of problems, from finding and growing food to solving more complex issues like shelter or illness. The guides are written in a step-by-step manner with a lot of pictures and are very easy to understand and practice by anyone.
– The program is completely self-reliant and independent. You will not need additional products or to register for other seminars or meetings. There are no things you need to download or purchase after you buy initial access. Once you enter, everything is entirely up to you.
– Using this system, you will not only find a way to shield yourself, but you can also provide advice, solutions and saving graces to your family and your community. In case of a natural disaster you will be able to save a large portion of those around you with the things you know.
– You gain awareness of the world you live in. Even though you might not ever need to put what the program teaches you into practice, you will be shown a completely different side of life and will learn to appreciate and invest time in what is truly important.
– Reading the book is truly empowering. Gaining the information necessary to save you and your loved ones will give you a feeling of strength and independence that cannot be obtained otherwise.
– You will receive two bonus reports, What Every Survivalist Should Grow in His Backyard and A Step-by-Step Guide to Building Your Own Rotation System, the first of which is pure gold.
The Lost Ways Program – Cons:
– It’s not exactly ground-breaking science. If you’re expecting stunning new tips and tricks, the program will let you down since the skills it develops have been known for hundreds of years. Most of us have just forgotten them in the meantime.
– It is not available in hard copy, only digital. You are reliant on internet access.
If all this has not convinced you to try The Lost Ways, you should know that it comes with a free 60 day money back guarantee. If you do not think your learned anything after trying Claude Davis’ program, you can get your money back with no hustle. This shows more than anything else that the program is not a scam and truly helps people.
To sum up, the Lost Ways system contains unique information, without a doubt. The skills you will learn here will not only turn you into a great survivalist, they will turn you into the best one around. You can’t really put a price on saving yourself and your family in case of a disaster and The Lost Ways is one of the few programs that teach you to do exactly that. It is developed based on people who have experienced extreme famine, poverty and wars, not by college graduates who read survival tips from books. All in all, it provides excellent information at a very, very affordable price, with a money back guarantee. Why not try it?